Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Past Year

I have spent the last few days thinking. I just don't know where the past year has gone! My baby girl so tiny and helpless grew up.

After Gregory had chicken pox over Christmas vacation, Layla caught it! Only 3 months old and so sick!

In February we all went on a wild adventure. We bravely made our way clear across the US. Spending time in Texas with family was priceless! So many memories...


In March, Layla learned to sit up all on her own. She would love to sit and play with toys.

At seven months old, Layla could crawl and get into trouble.

The end of July, Layla took her first steps! Ten months old and there was no stopping her!

Now I see her and I see that she isn't a baby anymore. She turned into an adorably sweet, but stubborn, little girl. I am so excited to see how the next year will go!

No comments: